7.09.2007

lolMetal

I know I'm gonna catch all kinds of hell for this, but it's just too funny to pass up -- because really, what two things belong together more than black metal and kittens?

Of course maybe this is just me -- because not only do I happen to be the resident headbanger around here, but I'm also the one who's currently 12-stepping away from his own Caturday Night Fever issues.

     What can I say -- rehab's a bitch.

But whatever the case the photos and reader submissions cracked me up something serious.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Satorical said...

The gloves are off, so I'm gonna give it to you straight:

It's just you.

Monster said...

Hmm... two things I find mildly amusing at best come together to actually make me giggle.

This reminds me of watching Lindsey Lohan in that Lake Woebegone movie...

..except that time I wept.

Related Stories:

Related Posts with Thumbnails