3.21.2008

The Friday Smile: Hey Guys, I Got This Edition

Okay team, huddle up. It's tourney time, and that means I should be giving you a rousing talk about team work. The conspicuous lack of the letter "I", the basic run down of linked chain physics, you know the drill.

I should tell you to stick together, whether it's celebrating your supposed heritage, staying healthy, intervening in times of trouble, or just generally looking out for each other.

But let's be serious. We know who is going to carry the load. It's pretty clear who is going to drive us deep into this thing, even if his game is pretty limited*.

Just get the ball to Monster, and get out of the way.



----
*Sorry for all the video posts, kids... but it's not as if I had a ton of help. :)

No comments:

Related Stories:

Related Posts with Thumbnails