7.02.2009

Rob's Transformers 2 F.A.Q.s

I know I'm giving this crappy movie too much attention, but honestly -- I wanted to like it. My kid thinks he liked it, but in a few years when he figures it out I am thinking he's gonna be mad at me for taking him to see such a shitty flick, so I need to be ready to defend myself.

As a result, I give you this hilarious attempt by a movie reviewer to explain the movie to himself.

It should be mentioned that this review/article is ALL SPOILERS, so if you don't want to know the plot, the twists, or the ending to Transformers 2, don't read this.

However, if you're like me and you saw it and still don't quite grasp how all of the so-called plot, twists, or ending fit together or even begin to make sense -- you need to read this NOW.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Satorical said...

Perfect. That was, I would bet my life, far more entertaining than the movie itself.

What sucks is that the huge box office virtually guarantees a third installment of this horseshit.

Related Stories:

Related Posts with Thumbnails