5.09.2008

Worst. Beer. Ever.

It's 4pm on a Friday, which means the only thing I can think about at the moment is beer.

I got to thinking about how I hate Pabst Blue Ribbon except when it's in a Johnny Russell song about rednecks and white socks. No amount of hipster irony can get me to drink that crap.

It turns out I'm not the only one to have had a bad beer in my life. There are many others. Some of their descriptions are poetry, for subjects that don't deserve it.

Examples:

"Take a dump in a bedpan, pour in a can of Milwaukee's Best, and then drain the bedpan into a frosty mug-- You've got Milwaukee's Best Ice."

"Drinking this is like having dinner with someone who hasn’t showered in three weeks."

Of course, this being the Internet, someone eventually had to get some wisdom of the crowds involved.

No comments:

Related Stories:

Related Posts with Thumbnails