4.19.2007

Blood Puddle Pillows

People who have known me a long time are very aware of my unfortunate habit of falling asleep at work. And while I'm sure the best solution to this problem would be not falling asleep at work, sometimes that's just not an option.

What I really need is a way to fall asleep at work where the other people at my office won't feel compelled to bug me, wake me up, or fire me. What I need is a way to sleep that looks like more than just sleeping -- and I think I've finally found it:
Blood Puddle Pillows
Perhaps a bit extreme, especially when you first see the collection of photos on fromkeetra.com, but from where I'm sitting -- that's a guaranteed period of undisturbed shuteye until that glorius moment arrives when you get to scare the living crap out of some paramedic.

No comments:

Related Stories:

Related Posts with Thumbnails