A few highlights so far:There are tons more examples out there -- which ones have you seen?* Gmail has introduced a new feature called Gmail custom time that lets you send emails dated whenever you want (ranging all the way back to April 1st, 2004)
* Pizza hut officially changed it's name to Pasta Hut, and spammed it's customers with promotional emails offering special deals on their new "delivery ready" noodle dishes.
* Gawker's decidedly feminist (and truly entertaining) website Jezebel announced that it was being purchased by publishing giant Conde Nast and immediately began posting stories about "must-have fashion accessories."
* O Hell Nawl was overtaken by White People.
* GameSpot began promoting a new version of Rock Band for made exclusively for the PSP
* eMarketer.com announced that the latest trend among teens had to do with forsaking gadgets, video games, and text messaging each other in favor of hanging out with their parents.
* Several bloggers announced the ending/closing/retiring of their blogs, much to the dismay of their commenting readers.
Corporate April Fools jokes are the new black.