12.11.2008

CEOExpress

The first time I saw this I said to myself, "This has to be useful ..to someone."

Admittedly, the sheer amount of stuff heaped across the page at CEOExpress seems well planned and organized to give busy people easy access to much more information than they could possibly use at any given time. And yet that seems to also be the problem -- because there's simply sooo much here that it's hard to know where to even start.

I also found myself sort of cringing when I discovered the "sister site" to this thing -- called Execudiva (complete with a high-heel icon that just sort of screams "The Sexism is OVER HERE! Click this link and then go make me a sandwich!")

Of course it's pretty clear that this thing isn't aimed at me -- but even I can't deny the possible usefulness of this particular linkdump (even if they did somehow forget to add a link to HRToTM).

No comments:

Related Stories:

Related Posts with Thumbnails